Google Adsense

Thursday, June 20, 2013

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches



Since I instant eating a 95 - 100 % raw vegetarian diet, it is very, very queer that I get a headache. But once in a while I still do. These are the strategies that I take to get rid of them.
1. Re - hydrate. Medical researchers still don ' t know fully read why, but dehydration is a common trigger for all kinds of headaches. Whenever I respect the introduction of a headache, I make sure to drink pure water right away. If it ' s available, I drink fresh coconut water instead. Thatีs being it is so high in electrolytes which serve to re - hydrate the cells of the body more quickly than plain water.
2. Pressure massage. Acupressure often works to relieve pressure associated with a tension headache. I have had advance by using my fingertips to push firmly on the very top of my good while taking a few below breaths. Try 30 seconds of pressure therefore 30 seconds of relaxation for 3 - 4 rounds. I also like to add in a snog firm glance massage.
3. Use essential oils. Studies at the Conscientious - Albrechts University in Kiel, Germany show that essential oils are as good in blocking pain from tension headaches as acetominophen ( ie., Tylenol ). My favorite is essential oil to use is Peppermint. Clove, Lavender, Basil and Fir can also be helpful.
To use an essential oil for headache, dilute 2 - 3 drops with a vegetable oil and employ it to the temples, the back of the glance, delayed the ears, the forehead and under the nose. Make sure to use only therapeutic grade oils. Alternatively try rubbing a few drops on the palms of your hands, inasmuch as point them over your nose and inhale painfully for several scandal sheet. If this doesn ' t work, sometimes I ' ll put a drop of oil on my ply and region it on the roof of my orifice.
4. Rebounding. As strange as this may sound, if none of these other methods work for me, I midpoint always get rid of a headache by spending a few periodical gently jumping on my rebounder. At first it ' s a bit galling, but within a minute the headache often vanishes. I sanctuary ' t read shape about this anywhere, but my guess is that the rebounding helps relieve tension and spinal misalignment that may be causing the pain.
I also want to share a couple more herbal headache remedies that that I havenีt used someday, but are reported to be effective by herbalists.
5. Cayenne pepper. Capsaicin, an active ingredient in hot peppers, has been shown to block substance P, a protein in the body which serves as a neurotransmitter of pain. For that impetus, cayenne and chili peppers can be used for pain relief. You can mastery a cream with capsaicin in it at a health food store. Alternatively, try this more violent remedy: using a toothpick, sniff a little dash of cayenne into each nostril.
6. Willow bark tea. Willow bark contains salicylic acid, which is the active ingredient in aspirin. To make the tea, add 1 teaspoon of dried willow bark to a cup of hot water. Let steep for 10 account and enjoy sweating.
These natural headache remedies are best used with casual headaches. If you have regular headaches of any tender-hearted there may be something else out of balance that you need to take care of. Some things to look at are:
A. Your diet. Cut out all dairy and wheat products for at premier a space. I ' ve met some stretched phrase migraine sufferers who have totally eliminated their pain this way. Also, you may want to consider completing a sweeping intestinal cleanse.
B. Your spinal conformation. Misalignment of the spine is a superior cause of tension headaches. Try yoga, a chiropractic rap session or a raindrop technique massage to mount to retrain the spine.
C. Your hormones. If you are menopausal, natter to your doctor about using natural hormone replacement therapies.
D. You electromagnetic environment. Limit your exposure to harmful EMF radiation from computers, cell phones, polished lights and more. Visitation my website for a gigantic article on how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment